The Travel Junction has joined forces with Christchurch Airport in New Zealand to promote the infrastructure hub’s 2023 Highways Collection.
Through The Travel Junction’s HELIO platform, advisors can access an exclusive collection of curated self-drive itineraries throughout New Zealand’s South Island. The collection of curated journeys are designed to showcase the natural beauty and charm of the South Island, encouraging Australian travellers to take in the region’s scenery, experiences, and hospitality.
There are four new South Island Highway Collection itineraries – New Zealand’s Wine Highway, New Zealand’s Scenic Highway, New Zealand’s Glacier Highway and New Zealand’s Ultimate Highway – after arriving into Christchurch.
Subscribe to LATTE’s free eNewsletter to keep up to date with everything in the luxury travel industry.
Individual HELiO Package Codes instantly access self-drive itineraries across the South Island, priced from $1,435 per person including:
- New Zealand’s Wine Highway tours the vineyards and wineries of the South Island.
– 8 days including car hire from $1,435 per person twin share
- New Zealand’s Glacier Highway to the heart of Glacier Country, including Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers.
– 8 days including car hire from $1,649 per person twin share
- New Zealand’s Scenic Highway offers breathtaking views of aquamarine lakes, stunning stargazing opportunities, and hot pools where you can soak in the natural beauty.
– 6 nights / 7 days including car hire from $1,455 per person twin share
- New Zealand’s Ultimate Highway – This comprehensive itinerary encompasses the South Island, featuring adventure, stunning scenery, mouth-watering cuisine, and world-renowned wineries.
– 16 days including car hire from $2,929 per person twin share
Additionally, all New Zealand South Island accommodation bookings made from through to 14 April 2023 will earn travel advisors up to 15% commission for travel and stays until 31 December 2023. In addition, the travel advisor with the highest sales during the campaign period will be rewarded with return flights for two to Christchurch including three nights’ accommodation at The Mayfair.
Every accommodation booking also earns advisors maximum bonus points in The Travel Junction’s annual incentive, with the chance to participate in an epic trip in August 2023 for its 15 top sellers.
“Our campaign demonstrates The Travel Junction’s unwavering commitment to promoting and supporting tourism to New Zealand’s beautiful South Island,” said Kevin Looney, Director of Sales at The Travel Junction. “With competitive highway packages that include curated or self-built options, wholesale airfares, and exceptional commission rates, we’re excited to help travel advisors deliver unforgettable experiences to their clients.”