Quark Expeditions has produced a new interactive brochure for its Antarctic 2024/25 season, designed to transport readers to Antarctica through instantly-accessed videos, imagery and recorded guest testimonials.
The new brochure will allow guests to:
- Instantly click through to videos featuring immersive off-ship adventures such as kayaking, hiking and Zodiac cruising
- Watch video guest reviews from past guests
- View video previews of specific Antarctic voyages
- Enjoy virtual tours of cabins and suites
- Watch video footage of penguins, whales, and other Antarctic wildlife
- Request a quote directly from the brochure, and more!
“Without a doubt, this will be one of our most immersive Antarctic seasons ever,” said Andrew White, President of Quark Expeditions.
White said this state-of-the-art interactive brochure will inspire guests through videos and guest testimonials and, with other features “that bring to life the staggering beauty of the Antarctic.”
The 30 departures (ranging from 7 to 23 days) in Quark Expeditions’ Antarctic 2024/25 season include voyages to the Antarctic Peninsula, South Georgia Island, the Falkland Islands and Patagonia.
Quark Expeditions is offering various incentives to help travellers fulfill their dreams of a polar expedition to the 7th Continent, including:
- Guests get up to 25% off select voyages
- An additional 10% off when paying in full at time of booking
- US$1,000 flight credit (in local currency) on all Antarctic 2024.25 departures
- US$250 shipboard credit on all departures.
To access Quark Expeditions’ Antarctic 2024/25 interactive brochure, click here.