Hapag-Lloyd Cruises has opened bi-lingual cruises aboard MS EUROPA, initially in Australia and Asia.
The German-speaking cruise line has for several years offered ‘International’ voyages that cater for English-speaking guests on sister-ship MS EUROPA 2 and on its expedition vessel, HANSEATIC inspiration.
MS EUROPA has been rated 5-star by the Berlitz Guide to Cruising for more than 20 years. Until recently, MS EUROPA only catered for German-speaking travellers. The same ship has also shed its traditional reputation of formal wear and ambience. Today, there are no set dining times and male guests can leave their tuxedos and suits at home. As a result, the average age of guests has dropped significantly.
There are five restaurants onboard including The Globe, run by three-star Michelin chef Kevin Fehling and Pearls, serving caviar accompanied by delicacies from all over the world. There are no surcharges for any of the restaurants.
For a limited-time, Hapag-Lloyd Cruises is offering a 2-for-1 promotion on MS EUROPA in Categories 1-5, on the following departures:
- EUR2401 – Melbourne to Bali | 7 to 25 January 2024 | from AU$8,384
- EUR2402 – Bali to Ho Chi Minh City | 25 January to 8 February 2024 | from AU$6,150
- EUR2403 – Ho Chi Minh City to Shanghai | 8 to 23 February 2024 | from AU$6,750
- EUR2404 – Shanghai to Tokyo | 23 February to 8 March 2024 | from AU$7,367
- EUR2406 – Tokyo to Hong Kong | 23 March to 6 April 2024 from AU$7,575
Solo travellers pay the published double occupancy rate.
For inquiries and bookings, contact Gerd Wilmer at Landmark Travel – email@example.com; or 04 11 25 86 23