TTC Tour Brands hosted agents across the country at its Full House 2024 Season Launch events last week in Sydney, Melbourne South, Melbourne city, Melbourne West, Toowoomba, Adelaide, Rockhampton, Wollongong, Canberra, and one webinar, giving agents updates from Luxury Gold, Insight Vacations, Trafalgar, Costsaver and Contiki.
These ten events were part of the 40 events taking place across the country this September, October and November, with TTC Tour Brands looking to reach as many Aussie agents as possible. Over 1,800 agents are registered to attend the 40 events. The TTC Tour Brands Full House 2024 Season Launch covers the following updates:
- Brand deep dives and product updates from Luxury Gold, Insight Vacations, Trafalgar, Costsaver and Contiki
- Tour category research findings
- What’s new in the Travel Agent Portal (TAP) – TTC Tour Brand’s one-stop shop agent platform for bookings, tactical deals, incentives and marketing assets
- Launch of the TTC Tour Brands Inner Circle – the exclusive travel agent incentive programme, with exciting hosted famils and new self-famil initiatives on the agenda for 2024
- A focus on Groups and add-on itineraries to generate incremental booking opportunities for agents
- 2024 selling season tactical offers
Spaces are limited, but there’s still time for agents who need to register; for a detailed list of all events and webinar registration details, head to this link.
Travel agents can keep up to date on all TTC Tour Brands incentives offers and make bookings on the TTC Travel Agent Portal.
About TTC Tour Brands
TTC Tour Brands portfolio includes the award-winning brands of Luxury Gold, Insight Vacations, Trafalgar, Brendan Vacations, Costsaver and Contiki, and its tour rewards programme, Global Tour Rewards. From budget to luxury, the portfolio brings agents access to over 1,000 tours across 80+ countries via one sales, reservations and marketing team, with the added ease of a single sign-on booking platform.