Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Homes has welcomed its first property in Thailand with the addition of the captivating Villa Mayavee into its growing portfolio. The chic four-bedroom villa is the first property in Thailand to join the collection and offers a perfect getaway for those looking for a stylish home on Phuket’s West Coast.
Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Homes is the branded collection of some of the world’s finest private holiday homes, chalets and mansions. Operated in collaboration with luxury home rental platform StayOne, each home is hand-picked for its outstanding quality and sought-after location, while also providing personalised service and experiences in keeping with the legendary hospitality of the award-winning brand.
The contemporary Villa Mayavee is exquisitely designed to capture breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea from sunrise to sunset. The property is characterised by sprawling terraces and expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, which create seamless indoor-outdoor living spaces.
As with all Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Homes, rental includes a private chef who will design bespoke menus showcasing local ingredients and flavours. The home serves as a tropical hideaway, perfect for gathering with family and friends. Whether sampling world-class Thai cuisine on the rooftop terrace, or taking in panoramic views from the infinity pool, creating unforgettable memories will be easy in this one-of-a-kind property.
For guests interested in exploring more of Thailand, multi-destination itineraries can be designed by combining the villa with a stay at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok. In the urban phase of the journey, guests can enjoy a sunset cruise aboard a hacker boat along the Chao Phraya River. Departing from the hotel, the route passes numerous temples, wats (Buddhist temple or monasteries) and markets, providing a true introduction to the ‘River of Kings’. On arrival back to the pier, guests will be welcomed to their table at Sala Rim Naam, – an elegantly decorated pavilion, just across from the hotel, offering exceptional Thai cuisine inspired by royal Thai
culinary traditions, paired with spectacular Thai cultural performances.
With seamless transfers from Bangkok to Phuket, guests can slow down the pace at Villa Mayavee. Guests can indulge in local experiences, from exclusive island-hopping aboard the villa’s private 60-ft yacht, to sunrise yoga and tailored spa treatments within the privacy of the property. The fully-customisable itinerary is sure to provide a window to the very essence of Thailand.
Villa Mayavee features four bedrooms and sleeps eight.
Prices start at: US$15,050 ++ / week
Available now, the Island-Hopping Barefoot Luxury Experience includes the following, based
on a group of eight adults:
- Two-night accommodation at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok. Guests can select from either the Premier Deluxe or the Deluxe Suite.
- One-hour sunset boat cruise aboard the hacker boat with a complimentary bottle of champagne.
- Five-course dinner at Sala Rim Naam with cultural Thai performances.
- Seven-night accommodation at Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Home, Villa Mayavee including:
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chef service
- Dedicated concierge
- Luxurious Mandarin Oriental amenities
- One-day yacht itinerary aboard Villa Mayavee’s 60-foot motor yacht, exploring Phang Nga Bay, Koh Pak Bia & Koh Yao Noi. Guests will enjoy a culinary experience at sea, prepared by the Mandarin Oriental-approved chef.
- Conclude the day with an authentic dining experience prepared by the Mandarin Oriental-approved chef.
- Pricing from US$56,000, based on a group of eight adults. Experience available from 1 November 2023 to 1 November 2024.