Results of a post-show survey undertaken with guests of Luxperience 2023 have confirmed the event has been a resounding success, cementing its reputation as the most effective annual hosted buyer trade event in Australia and New Zealand.
The luxury event, which returned after a three-year hiatus, connected more than 75 of the world’s best travel suppliers with 120+ elite travel professionals in 4,300 one-on-one curated appointments and four networking events designed to drive exceptional luxury travel sales.
“Results from our post-show survey have found that 50% of buyers in total are expected to generate over $12.5 million worth of bookings over the next 12 months as a direct result of their meetings with suppliers at Luxperience,” said Lynn Ormiston, Event Director on the feedback.
“Our buyers commended this year’s event for the outstanding calibre and diversity of suppliers, more than 50% of which were new to the event,” she added.
In a clear demonstration of the value delivered by the event, based on attendee sentiment, the post-show survey has found:
- 50% of suppliers in total expect to generate over $12m in bookings over the next 12 months as a direct result of their personal appointments with buyers at Luxperience.
- 16% of suppliers expect to generate over $500,000 in revenue over the next 12 months as a result of exhibiting in Luxperience.
- 88% of suppliers confirmed that attending Luxperience is important to their business with an incredible 90% rating Luxperience as exceptional for return on investment.
- 97% of buyers are very likely to purchase a product or service from an exhibitor at Luxperience.
- 95% of buyers say that attending Luxperience is important to their business with a satisfaction rating of 4.4/5 for the quality of travel suppliers in attendance.
Kirstin Sambahler of PONANT reflected the survey’s sentiment saying: “Participating as a supplier in the recent Luxperience 2023 Event was an exceptional experience. The event’s meticulous organisation and curated guest list provided a premium platform to showcase PONANT’s offerings.
“The ambience exuded sophistication, creating an ideal setting for meaningful connections. From the venues to the high-calibre attendees, it was a testament to the event’s commitment to luxury. Being part of such an esteemed gathering elevated our brand presence and opened doors to valuable collaborations.”
Luxperience 2024 will take place from 19 – 22 November 2024 at the ICC in Sydney. Registration closes on 9 September 2024.
Next year’s event promises to build on the success of this year, with the addition of a one-day Business Development Summit preceding the personal appointment schedules. High-profile panellists will come together to cover topics that are top of mind for luxury travel and discerning travellers.
Luxperience was acquired by the Flight Centre Travel Group in April this year, as part of the company’s growing Luxury Travel Collection, which includes the Travel Associates and Scott Dunn brands.
All images featured captured by LATTE at Luxperience 2023.