Global chauffeur service Blacklane has launched a new City-to-Slopes service, an extension of the company’s popular City-to-City service, which provides travellers with a seamless way to move between metropolitan cities.
City-to-Slopes is available across 33 new routes in France, Germany, Switzerland, Canada and the United States.
The service will take customers in the US directly to major ski destinations such as Aspen, Vail, Breckenridge, Snowmass, Beaver Creek and more from Denver.
In Canada, options include Calgary to Banff and Lake Louise, or Vancouver to Whistler. In France, City-to-Slopes is offered from Lyon to Val Thorens, Tignes, Courchevel and more. In Switzerland, options include Geneva to Val Thorens, Chamoix, Crans Montana, Gstaad and others. While in Germany, the service is available from Munich to St. Anton, Kitzbuhel, Saalbach Hinterglemm and more.
With Blacklane’s new City-to-Slopes routes, passengers can now travel with ease knowing that vehicles come winter-ready with snow tires and chains, ensuring warmth and comfort throughout the journey, in addition to amenities such as choice of music and Wi-Fi.
Additional benefits include:
- Save time: Door-to-door rides mean no waiting in lines or switching between modes of transportation.
- Set the schedule: Choose the pickup time, plus cancellations can be made up until 1 hour before theride.
- Enjoy peace of mind: Travel in comfort in a premium vehicle, and rest assured every ride is carbon offset.
- Fixed fares: The price for a route is the same no matter where within the city limits the ride starts/finishes.
- Competitive rates: Taxes and tolls are included, users pay per car instead of per seat, and the only luggage limit is trunk space.
- Reliable pickups: With long-distance car service customers don’t have to worry about strikes, short-staffing, or crowds.
- En route entertainment: With Wi-Fi available for most locations, clients can stream movies on the drive.
“Skiing holidays shouldn’t have to be stressful – it’s a great time to relax and one of the most magical trips you can go on,” said Dr. Jens Wohltorf, CEO and Founder of Blacklane. “Introducing our City-to-Slopes routes means that skiers and winter vacationers can make the most of their holidays in style, arriving at their destination safely and on time thanks to our trained professional chauffeurs.”
“We are committed to providing top-tier transportation solutions to our global clientele for every use case,” Wohltorf added.
Blacklane prides itself on offering the best service where passengers can relax, work, or simply enjoy the scenic views along the way. Customers can select the right car for their journey, from an SUV to fit their ski and snowboarding equipment to Blacklane’s Business or First Class vehicles – whatever travellers need to make their journey to the winter wonderland with peace of mind.
For more information on Blacklane’s City-to-Slopes service, visit blog.blacklane.com/travel/how-to-make-the-most-of-your-ski-trip/.