Signature Travel Network has unveiled its highly anticipated 2024 Hotels & Resorts Collection Magazine in digital format. The 164-page publication serves as a curated guide to over 1,200 of the world’s most distinctive hotels, resorts, lodges, spas and unique places to stay, all meticulously hand-picked for their exceptional quality and character.
Alex Sharpe, President and CEO, Signature Travel Network said the consortia was incredibly proud to present the 2024 edition.
“Signature’s hotel business hit record levels for 2023 and continues to be a key priority for us. The Hotels & Resorts is a true testament to Signature’s unwavering commitment to providing our travel advisors and their clients with unparalleled access to the most extraordinary experiences imaginable,” Sharp said.
View the brochure on the link below, or to hear it with sound, go here.
The magazine features:
- Exclusive Privileges: A suite of VIP benefits available to guests booking through Signature Travel Network, including daily breakfast for two, room upgrades, spa credits and more.
- Suite & Villa Privileges: An elevated tier of exclusive perks, including dining credits, airport transfers and other luxurious amenities.
- New & Noteworthy Property Highlights: Detailed profiles of exciting new additions to the collection, such as Raffles Bali, Pendry Newport Beach, Janu Tokyo, Kimpton Grand Roatan Resort & Spa and Mandarin Oriental Savoy, Zurich.
- Signature Travel Network’s exclusive FIRST program hotels: One&Only Kea Island and One&Only One Za’abeel, Palazzo Cordusio, a Gran Melia Hotel and Conrad Orlando.
- Cruising: Unforgettable journeys at sea with expert insights and recommendations from Signature’s cruise specialists.
- Unique Experiences from Destination Specialists: Hidden gems and insider tips from Signature’s knowledgeable team of destination experts, ensuring clients’ travels are as personalised as they are unforgettable.
To view the digital brochure, click here.
Learn more about Signature Travel Network at sigtn.com/.