Escape to the Edge of Wildness as Nihi Sumba announces two special offers, valid from 16 September 2018 – 15 December 2018. There are two options to choose from – stay seven/ pay five nights or stay four/ pay three nights – ideal for extending stays and enjoying more of the truly special place that is Nihi Sumba.
Voted #1 Hotel in the World by Travel + Leisure magazine in 2016 and 2017, Nihi Sumba is a unique experience offering guests a chance to relax and reconnect with a simpler, healthier and more mindful life. It is also a place to have fun.
Located on the Indonesian island of Sumba and just a short 50-minute flight from Bali, Nihiwatu offers a remote and pristine setting in which to enjoy barefoot luxury, a myriad of activities and simply stunning natural surrounds. The ancient tribal culture and unspoiled natural beauty form the perfect backdrop for boundless experiences.
An outpost to world-class surfing, Nihi Sumba offers snorkelling, stand-up paddle boarding, magnificent walks and sunset horseback rides on the resort’s 2.5-kilometre private beach, hikes to a breath-taking blue waterfall and more.
Another excpetional destination is the Nihi Oka Spa Safari, where a 90-minute hike through rice paddies sees guests arriving to a cluster of private bales nestled between two private beaches, where unlimited treatments of choice await.
Fresh and inspired meals in stunning dining settings are yet another highlight of the Nihiwatu experience.
Both offers are based on published rates for room types and inclusive of:
- All meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and coffee
- All non-alcoholic beverages
- Tour of the Sumba Foundation Projects and Mountain Biking
- Activities by sea including stand-up paddle boarding and snorkelling around Nihi Sumba beach
- All guests can participate in Nihi Sumba’s daily scheduled group Yoga classes
Terms & Conditions:
- Staying period from 16th September until 15th December 2018
- Flights from Bali to Sumba (return) are at an additional charge of US$550.00 per person including transfers to and from the resort
- Room and package is subject to availability
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion
- This offer is not available for group bookings
- Rate is exclusive of 11% government tax and 10% service charges