Nihi Sumba has introduced a special One to One rate, exclusive to Australian residents, matching Australian dollars to US dollars and valid for stays from 1 July 2020 until December 2021.
Entry-level accommodation rates at Nihi Sumba normally start at US$895 per villa per night. This rate will be adjusted for Australian guests to AU$895. In addition, all Australian bookings will be given a US$200 resort credit per room per night to be applied to a range of unique Nihi experiences, from spa safaris to fishing expeditions and more.
Voted #1 Hotel in the World two years running by Travel + Leisure (USA) magazine, Nihi Sumba is a place to truly connect with something larger than oneself. Nihi guests enjoy “freedom to thrive”. It is travel with purpose.
Located on the remote Indonesian island of Sumba and with just 28 villas set over 576 acres, Nihi is a 50-minute flight from Bali and provides a haven for the endlessly passionate and curious, the adventurer and the wanderer. Ancient tribal culture and unspoiled natural beauty form the perfect backdrop for boundless experiences.
From swimming with horses at sunset, surfing the world’s most coveted wave, enjoying long walks on an unspoiled and often deserted beach to being pampered at the Spa Safari, Nihi is the place to build a highly personal, dream itinerary.
The special Australian residents offer includes:
- Three daily meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner and all non-alcoholic drinks
- Mini-bar (one full re-stock per day, including beer and spirits)
- Tour of the Sumba Foundation Projects
- Sea activities: stand-up paddleboarding and snorkelling around Nihiwatu beach (when weather conditions permit)
- Participation in our group yoga and meditation classes at the Yoga Pavilion twice a day
For bookings contact: +62 361 757 149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote code #ONE2ONE
Terms and conditions