Celebrity Cruises will sail the 2022/23 Caribbean Winter Season with eight ships, including its newest, ground-breaking Edge Series ships – Celebrity Apex and Celebrity Edge.
They will be joined by four ships recently ‘revolutionised’ as part of a multimillion-dollar fleet renovation program, Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Millennium, Celebrity Silhouette and Celebrity Summit. Plus, two additional gems in the fleet, Celebrity Constellation and Celebrity Reflection.
The fleet will sail from Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa or San Juan, Puerto Rico. The program offers four- to 11-night island itineraries, with an expanded offering of seven-night itineraries, and a Panama Canal itinerary.
Sailing the Caribbean in Edge Series Luxury
Celebrity Apex, the Celebrity fleet’s brand-new Edge Series ship, will sail round-trip from Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale on rotating seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries. From mid-November 2022 to mid-April 2023, guests can either soak up the sun in Puerto Rico, Tortola, St. Maarten, The Bahamas and St. Kitts and Nevis; or indulge their island dreams in Key West, Florida, Belize and Grand Cayman.
The second ship in the Edge Series, Celebrity Apex, has some of the most luxurious accommodations at sea, including staterooms with ‘Infinite Verandas’ and two-story villas with their own outdoor plunge pools, to name a few.
Add to this the ship’s 29 culinary venues, including seven unique specialty restaurants, and signature spaces such as the incredible Magic Carpet, the world’s first cantilevered venue at sea, and the carefree Rooftop Garden, and this stunning vessel offers no better way to relax and enjoy an unforgettable journey.
Celebrity Edge, the original Edge Series ship, will sail from Fort Lauderdale on a 10-night Ultimate Southern Caribbean itinerary, visiting St. Maarten, St. Lucia, St. Johns, Barbados, St. Kitts and Nevis; an 11-night Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao itinerary; and an 11-night Panama Canal and Southern Caribbean itinerary. Panama Canal sailings offer the unique experience of going through the famed locks to the vast reservoir of Gatun Lake and back.
Travelling in ‘Celebrity Revolution’ Style
Showing off their new and stylish “revolutionised” look, Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Millennium, Celebrity Silhouette and Celebrity Summit offer reimagined spaces and redesigned accommodations, restaurants and bars as they sail the regions crystal clear waters and visit a variety of intriguing islands and pristine beaches.
- Now sailing year-round from Fort Lauderdale for the entire 2022/23 Caribbean season, Celebrity Equinox offers 9-night winter itineraries through the Southern Caribbean, including the U.S. Virgin Islands, Antigua, Barbados and St. Lucia.
- For the first time, Celebrity Millennium sails roundtrip from San Juan on three different unique weeklong Southern Caribbean voyages visiting a range of islands including Aruba, Barbados, Curacao, Antigua, Grenada, Bonaire and Dominica.
- Celebrity Silhouette will sail from Miami on a rotating schedule of short and long island sailings. Her 10-night itinerary visits islands in the Eastern Caribbean; while her four-night getaway to Key West and the Bahamas provides guests a taste of island life.
- Celebrity Summit will sail three different short Caribbean itineraries, offering four- and five-night “quick escapes” to Key West and the Bahamas; Key West and Mexico; or Grand Cayman and Mexico.
Additional Celebrity winter 2022-2023 Caribbean offerings include:
- The intimately luxurious Celebrity Constellation sailing roundtrip from Tampa, Florida on a 10-night Eastern Caribbean itinerary; and an 11-night Ultimate Caribbean and The Americas itinerary, visiting Grand Cayman, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica and Mexico with some sailings featuring an overnight stay in Cartagena, Colombia so guests can experience this dynamic city’s nightlife like a local;
- And Celebrity Reflection treating guests to two different week-long itineraries to either Mexico, Jamaica and Grand Cayman or the Eastern Caribbean and the Bahamas.
Celebrity Cruises is applying the recommendations of its Healthy Sail Panel of public health and
scientific experts to ensure the highest standards of healthy travel are in place on all of its sailings.