The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection has released a new 7-day Wellness Journey through the tropics of the Virgin Islands and the Caribbean aboard its luxury vessel, Evrima.
Guests will join The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection’s Wellness Ambassador, Nora Tobin, on the voyage that will combine transformative outdoor adventures and rejuvenating spa treatments. Tobin will lead an immersive well-being program inclusive of interactive workshops, daily fitness offerings and mindful moments designed to restore the mind, body and soul.
Highlights of the cruise include:
- Cultivate mindful moments with daily yoga sessions and guided meditations.
- Reconnect with nature on a selection of transformative adventures ashore.
- Learn to craft a variety of clean cocktails with fresh fruit juices, herbs and natural sweeteners.
- Discover stress-reducing practices and deep sleep techniques through a series of immersive wellness workshops.
- Release tension and find inner calm through a restorative treatment at The Ritz-Carlton Spa.
- One-on-one personal training and nutritional coaching sessions during the voyage with Nora through post-voyage consultations.
The luxury cruise will depart San Juan on 20 February 2022, spending an overnight in port at St. Croix, a day exploring the waters of Vieques in Puerto Rico, and another overnight in port at Virgin Gorda where boulder formations shape the tide pools, grottoes and arches close to the water’s edge. The itinerary next includes a hike along the trails of Sage Mountain in Road Town, Tortola, before a relaxing day at sea and dropping anchor at Sandy Ground, Anguilla.
Guests will disembark Evrima in Philipsburg, St. Maarten. Prices start at US$4,900 per person plus $188 taxes, fees and port charges.
For more details on the Wellness Voyage, click here.
Lead image: The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection/Facebook