The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection has introduced seven new Greek Island itineraries as part of its 2023 Mediterranean deployment.
The freshly released program is available on 7-, 9- and 11-night sailings aboard the ultra-luxury yacht Evrima for departures in June, August, September and October 2023.
“Steeped in history and adorned by white-washed houses, the Greek Isles are a favourite destination among travellers. Just released for our 2023 Mediterranean season, these immersive itineraries bring guests to the shores of Santorini, Corfu, Mykonos and more,” Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection said.
This latest tranche of 2023 departures builds on the startup cruise line’s launch of Mediterranean sailings in the French Riviera and Canary Islands that came online in May, for select dates between late April and October.
The new 2023 departure options include:
- 7-night Athens (Piraeus) to Valletta on 24 June, priced from US$6,600 per person
- 9-night Venice to Athens (Piraeus) on 24 August, prices from US$8,400 per person
- 7-night Athens (Piraeus) round trip departing on 2 and 27 September, priced from $6,600 per person
- 7-night Athens (Piraeus) to Istanbul, departing 9 September, priced from US$6,600 per person
- 11-night Istanbul to Athens (Piraeus), departing 16 September, priced from US$12,100 per person
To view more details on these itineraries, click here.
After multiple delays, the 298-passenger Evrima is currently earmarked to debut in November 2021, initially operating a collection of Caribbean sailings.
The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection has intentions to operate a fleet of at least three ultra-luxury yachts.
Lead image credit: Photo by Cristiano Pinto on Unsplash