- Intimate luxury retreat set to debut in Northern NSW
- Virtuoso’s recruitment program backed by 20+ local agencies
- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
137 Pillars House
137 Pillars House in Chiang Mai has marked its 7th anniversary by revealing a new era of elegance following a refurbishment which took place over the past nine months. A member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the property is located in a leafy residential enclave a few minutes’ walk from the historical Wat Gate Temple, Ping River and boutique…Read More...
Chiang Mai commemorates World Environment Day
Go back to the e-newsletter To commemorate World Environment Day on 5 June, 17 staff from the luxury boutique hotel, 137 Pillars House, Chiang Mai, have…Read More...