- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
Tribute Portfolio has announced further global expansion in Europe with the signing of The Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel. The 223-room hotel is scheduled to join Tribute Portfolio in April 2017, following a major renovation of its rooms, restaurant and public areas. Brian Povinelli, Senior Vice President and…Read More...
Starwood takes Tribute Portfolio to the skifields
Go back to the e-newsletter > Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide has announced the debut of the hospitality company's recently introduced Tribute…Read More...