- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Abercrombie & Kent Australia
Express Travel Group (ETG) and Abercrombie & Kent (A&K) have revealed a new preferred partnership agreement. Effective 1 January 2023, the new arrangement will see A&K’s worldwide travel portfolio promoted through the ETG agency member networks of Independent Travel Group, Independent Travel Advisors, Select Travel Group, italktravel…Read More...
A&K refreshes North Africa & Middle East Journeys
Proving to be one of the most popular regions to visit in 2022 for Abercrombie & Kent, North Africa & the Middle East are sporting a spectacular…Read More...
A&K invites advisors to ‘rediscover the…
Abercrombie & Kent is inviting travel advisors to ‘rediscover the world’ at events next month and beyond, coinciding with the luxury travel company's 60th…Read More...
A&K developing deeper ties with preferred agencies
Abercrombie & Kent (A&K) Australia is taking its commitment with preferred agency partners to the next-level, capitalising on the thriving luxury travel sector.Read More...
Abercrombie & Kent Australia appoints Debra Fox as MD
Abercrombie & Kent Australia (A&K) has named Debra Fox as its new Managing Director for Tour Operations (outbound).Read More...