- Marriott identifies new influential group, ‘The Re-imaginers’
- Virtuoso reviewing Preferred hotel program amenities
- ILTM Asia Pacific back with a vengeance in 2023
- Life transformation rehab on trend at Kamalaya
- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
Luxury hospitality company Arsenale S.p.A. in partnership with Orient Express of Accor Group have used ILTM Cannes as a platform to confirm further details of the new Orient Express La Dolce Vita train, flagged in July by LATTE.Read More...
Accor takes off with Qantas Frequent Flyer
Members of Qantas Frequent Flyer and Accor’s loyalty program, ALL – Accor Live Limitless, can for the first time be rewarded twice when they fly with Qantas and…Read More...
Movenpick brand to enter Polish market
Swiss hotel management company Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts will debut in Poland after parent company Accor inked a franchise agreement with the Marvipol…Read More...