- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Silversea Cruises held its first Travel Agent Advisory Board meeting last week at the Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay. The meeting provided an opportunity for Silversea to share some key company insights, discuss new ideas and take on valuable feedback from select travel agent partners.Read More...
11 Questions with… Silversea Cruises’ Adam…
Silversea Cruises this month welcomed Adam Armstrong to the position of Senior Vice President and Managing Director Australia and New Zealand. The new regional…Read More...