- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
- The Ritz-Carlton Melbourne – now open
- Virtuoso’s AU/NZ RMAB together in Fiji
- ITRAVEL creates new luxury arm, joins Virtuoso
- Cakes & Flowers delights at The Dorchester
- Swan Hellenic’s Kimberley season in limbo
Adam D. Tihany
Seabourn has signed hospitality design icon Adam D. Tihany to create the indoor and outdoor guest areas of its two new ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ships, due to launch in June 2021 and May 2022.Read More...
Cunard reveals design team for new ship
Luxury cruise line Cunard has announced the world class team of designers recruited to create the interiors for its eagerly anticipated new ship set to launch…Read More...
Seabourn opens new restaurant, The Grill
Go back to the e-newsletter Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury cruise line, has officially opened its new signature restaurant, The Grill by Thomas…Read More...