- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Go back to the e-newsletter > On 12 August, Scenic announced that to celebrate the 2016 Europe River Cruising season they are offering agents $5,000 for the best-dressed agency plus five runners up cash prizes. From historical icons to delicious cuisine and unique culture, agents can be inspired by all things European, focusing on Rhine,…Read More...
South African Tourism appoints Lead Marketing Agency
South African Tourism announced on 31st July the appointment of FCB South Africa as its Lead Marketing Agency in the execution of its mandate to market…Read More...