- Marriott identifies new influential group, ‘The Re-imaginers’
- Virtuoso reviewing Preferred hotel program amenities
- ILTM Asia Pacific back with a vengeance in 2023
- Life transformation rehab on trend at Kamalaya
- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
Go back to the e-newsletter > To celebrate the launch of new pricing structure, ‘Go Big, Go Better, Go Best’ Celebrity Cruises is giving travel agents the chance to win a luxurious 12 night South Pacific and Fiji cruise for two on-board the Celebrity Solstice, plus six runners-up will take home a jeroboam of GH Mumm champagne. “It’s the…Read More...
Vanuatu bounces back: Agents invited to see for themselves
In the wake of Cyclone Pam, Australian travel agents are being offered significantly discounted rates at properties around Vanuatu along with agent fares from…Read More...