- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
Go back to the e-newsletter > Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH), is celebrating its 25th anniversary with the launch of a travel agent recognition programme – Small Luxury Heroes. The launch includes a kick off incentive that will enter all agents who register for the programme before 31 January 2016 into a prize draw to win one of 25…Read More...
Agents discover what matters in Vanuatu
Go back to the e-newsletter > A group of Infinity wholesale consultants from around Australia ‘discovered what matters’ on a trade trip to Vanuatu last …Read More...
Scenic agents travel South America
Go back to the e-newsletter > Scenic has taken another lucky group of travel agents to South America, travelling from Santiago, Chile through some of the…Read More...
Scenic agents explore France by river
Go back to the e-newsletter > Scenic has rewarded its top 20 agents from Australia and New Zealand with a South of France river cruise. The agents flew into Paris before heading south to Chalon-sur-Saône to join their Scenic Space-Ship. Over 12 days they visited Lyon - the gastronomic heart of France, the famous wine region of …Read More...
Industry rates: InterContinental Bali
Go back to the e-newsletter > InterContinental Bali Resort offers a luxury escape with their industry rates from US$100 nett per room per night.…Read More...
French Travel Connection new brochure incentives
Go back to the e-newsletter > French Travel Connection has released its 2016 brochure and launched two incentives in celebration. French Waterways: …Read More...
Tahiti and Monaco dazzle agents
Go back to the e-newsletter > On 10 September, LATTE attended an Exclusive French Dinner hosted by the Monaco Government Tourist Bureau, Tahiti Travel Connection and French Travel Connection, in partnership with Air Tahiti Nui and Emirates. Held at Sydney's Langham Hotel, the event transported approximately 100 trade partners to Tahiti and…Read More...
Industry discount at Outrigger Laguna Phuket
Right now, members of the Australian travel industry can enjoy the tranquillity and luxury of the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort with a newly released…Read More...