- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
- The Ritz-Carlton Melbourne – now open
- Virtuoso’s AU/NZ RMAB together in Fiji
- ITRAVEL creates new luxury arm, joins Virtuoso
- Cakes & Flowers delights at The Dorchester
- Swan Hellenic’s Kimberley season in limbo
- Virtuoso forecasts ‘bumper year’ for luxury cruising
Go back to the e-newsletter Sheraton Samoa Aggie Grey's Hotel & Bungalows and Sheraton Samoa Aggie Grey’s Resort will reopen in April 2016 after an extensive redevelopment programme with 175 rooms, bungalows and suites. The new addition of purpose-built meeting space adds to the island location. The resort, located on the western coast of…Read More...
Taumeasina Island Resort to open in Samoa
Go back to the e-newsletter Taumeasina Island Resort, scheduled to open in May 2016, will be the newest in 4.5-star luxury in Samoa. The resort is situated…Read More...
The evolving hub of Christchurch City
Go back to the e-newsletter After five years, New Zealand’s Christchurch and Canterbury region returned to AIME, unveiling the city's transformation.…Read More...
Pan Pacific Hotels hosts industry banquet dinner
Go back to the e-newsletter Pan Pacific Hotels Group welcomed key clients at a spectacular banquet dinner as part of AIME 2016, where Australian pop music legend Daryl Braithwaite, best known for his No.1 hits 'The Horses' and 'You’re My World', kept the night alive with an electric atmosphere of music and dance. Held on the water’s edge at…Read More...