- Marriott identifies new influential group, ‘The Re-imaginers’
- Virtuoso reviewing Preferred hotel program amenities
- ILTM Asia Pacific back with a vengeance in 2023
- Life transformation rehab on trend at Kamalaya
- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
Go back to the e-newsletter Air Serbia, the national airline of the Republic of Serbia, and Montenegro Airlines, the flag carrier of the Republic of Montenegro, have signed a codeshare agreement that provides travellers with greater air connectivity when flying between Europe, the Middle East and North America. The codeshare agreement was signed…Read More...
Etihad Airways Partners EO’s meet for summit in Rome
Go back to the e-newsletter > The CEOs of 6 airlines in the Etihad Airways Partners group met in Rome on 21 September to identify and progress…Read More...