- Intimate luxury retreat set to debut in Northern NSW
- Virtuoso’s recruitment program backed by 20+ local agencies
- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
Air Vanuatu has placed on hold the delivery of two new Airbus A220 aircraft expected later this year as part of the airline's 'New Era, New Look' strategy.Read More...
Airbus A220 whistlestop in Port Vila
Air Vanuatu this week welcomed the first visit of the Airbus A220 ahead of the aircraft joining the airline’s fleet in June 2020. Air Vanuatu is the launch…Read More...
Air Vanuatu launches Port Vila-Melbourne route
Air Vanuatu and the Vanuatu Tourism Office (VTO) have had a big week toasting the launch of their new direct, thrice-weekly, flight connecting Melbourne and…Read More...
Air Vanuatu orders up to eight Airbus A220s
Air Vanuatu has signed a firm order with Airbus for four Airbus A220 aircraft. Air Vanuatu’s first ever order with Airbus makes it the launch operator of the A220 in the Pacific region. The order includes two A220-100 series aircraft with 108 seats and two A220-300 series aircraft with 133 seats.Read More...
Air Vanuatu relaunches Port Vila–Melbourne route
Air Vanuatu has confirmed plans to recommence non-stop services between Melbourne and Port Vila, Vanuatu, subject to regulatory and government approval.…Read More...
Vanuatu bounces back: Agents invited to see for themselves
In the wake of Cyclone Pam, Australian travel agents are being offered significantly discounted rates at properties around Vanuatu along with agent fares from…Read More...