- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
As a new Four Seasons Private Jet prepares to take flight in 2021, the world’s leading luxury hospitality company is revealing its first itineraries for 2022, with a continued focus on health, safety and flexibility. The 2022 program begins with a family-friendly 13-day itinerary through Africa, accompanied by two round-the-world journeys in…Read More...
Four Seasons adds two new Private Jet journeys in 2021
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has unveiled details of two new private jet itineraries for 2021, which will explore Angkor Wat, Jordan, Egypt, Mexico City,…Read More...
Four Seasons upgrading to Airbus A321LR
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Leads the Luxury Travel Evolution with Announcement of a New Custom Private JetRead More...