- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Airelles Chateau de Versailles
For an authentic and truly unique experience, think Airelles Château de Versailles, Le Grand Contrôle, about 40 minutes from Paris. You can even, at times, dress up. This New Year’s Eve promises to be extra-special. Hosted by hotel GM Julién Revah, a traditional costume Ball - wigs, breeches, lace-decorated gowns, if you want – will be preceded by…Read More...
First Hotel Within the Palace of Versailles Now Open
Airelles has this week opened its highly-anticipated seventh property, Airelles Château de Versailles, Le Grand Contrôle. Tipped to be one of the most…Read More...
Airelles Château de Versailles to open Spring 2020
Airelles has announced the much-anticipated Airelles Château de Versailles, Le Grand Contrôle, which will welcome its first guests in Spring 2020. This property…Read More...