- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Sydney Airport has officially unveiled SYD X, a new luxury precinct located at the T1 International terminal. After customs and before the departure gates, SYD X is home to 20 of the world’s most desirable brands all under one roof.Read More...
Iconic coffee roaster opens cafe at Melbourne Airport
Go back to the e-newsletter > Tempting travellers with its delicious Italian style coffee, cakes, gelato and other sweet treats, Brunetti is now…Read More...
SWISS offers print-at-home baggage tags
Go back to the e-newsletter > On 1 September 2015, SWISS International Airlines offer a new print-at-home baggage tag option for its Zurich departures,…Read More...
Changi Airport’s new independent lounge
Plaza Premium Lounge Management has launched an independent lounge located in the Departure Transit Hall of Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 1. Spanning over 7,000-square feet, the lounge features over 140 signature Honeycomb seats, positioned before the runway scenery of one of the busiest airports in the world. Three private…Read More...
A final farewell for Heathrow’s Terminal 1
Heathrow Terminal 1, opened by Queen Elizabeth II in May 1968, farewelled its final passengers on 29 June 2015. The terminal closed after 47 years, with…Read More...
Manchester Airport on an upward path
The number of people using Manchester Airport increased again last month, with 2.8 per cent more people using the airport this May than during the same…Read More...