- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
- The Ritz-Carlton Melbourne – now open
- Virtuoso’s AU/NZ RMAB together in Fiji
- ITRAVEL creates new luxury arm, joins Virtuoso
- Cakes & Flowers delights at The Dorchester
- Swan Hellenic’s Kimberley season in limbo
On 5 August 2015 Emirates announced a new codeshare agreement with Thailand-based Bangkok Airways, a regional boutique airline. The partnership will connect international passengers to regions across South-East Asia on a single ticket. The new agreement will see Emirates’ code added to 19 Bangkok Airways routes across a number of South-east…Read More...
Etihad Flight College spends $30 million on which aircraft?
The Etihad Flight College has signed a purchase agreement for four Embraer Phenom 100E aircraft and options for three additional aircraft of the same model.…Read More...