- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
- The Ritz-Carlton Melbourne – now open
- Virtuoso’s AU/NZ RMAB together in Fiji
- ITRAVEL creates new luxury arm, joins Virtuoso
- Cakes & Flowers delights at The Dorchester
- Swan Hellenic’s Kimberley season in limbo
Aloha Down Under
Hundreds of travel advisors in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne are reveling in the 'Aloha Spirit' this week as Hawai'i Tourism Oceania's annual roadshow - Aloha Down Under - made its return to Australian shores for the first time in two years.Read More...
Aloha Down Under roadshow returns in 2022
Hawai‘i Tourism Oceania (HTO) has set the dates for its annual Hawai'i Roadshow trade show for Australia and New Zealand, scheduled for 22 to 29 August 2022.…Read More...
Aloha Down Under reaches 1,000+ advisors
Last week, travel agents across Australia and New Zealand attended Oceania’s signature Hawai‘i roadshow, Aloha Down Under, which visited Brisbane, Melbourne,…Read More...
Agents turn out in droves for Aloha Down Under Roadshow
Hawaii Tourism Oceania (HTO) wrapped up the Australian portion of its Aloha Down Under industry roadshow in Friday, after events in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney CBD and the western Sydney suburb of Parramatta.Read More...