- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
Go back to the e-newsletter > European Waterways reports strong advanced bookings for their 2016 season, with charters among the popular options. To generate interest in one of its newer cruising areas, the Alsace and Lorraine region of Eastern France, the company is offering up to AU$4045 off whole boat charters for select August 2016…Read More...
Win a trip to France at the Atout France Tourism Board…
Go back to the e-newsletter > Atout France Tourism Board will host a 2 city roadshow in Sydney and Melbourne next month, accompanied by 10 partners…Read More...