- Intimate luxury retreat set to debut in Northern NSW
- Virtuoso’s recruitment program backed by 20+ local agencies
- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
Ultra-luxury resort collection, Aman, has revealed the phased reopening of its collection of resorts globally, many of which have already reopened doors.Read More...
Fourth Aman property confirmed for Japan
Aman has earmarked a 2023 opening for an all-season retreat on the slopes of Japan's Mt Moiwa in Hokkaido's Niseko region. The 30-room ultra-luxury Aman Niseko…Read More...
Aman private jet expeditions return
Go back to the e-newsletter Accommodating just eight guests, this expedition aboard a Gulfstream G200 unfolds to reveal Asia’s cradles of civilisation from…Read More...
Aman to debut Japanese resort in March
Go back to the e-newsletter Aman Resorts will debut their new property, Amanemu, in March 2016. Overlooking Ago Bay in Japan’s Ise Shima National Park, Aman's first onsen, or “hot spring resort,” joins the Aman Tokyo as the second Japanese property for the prestigious luxury hotel brand. Designed as a contemporary interpretation of a Japanese…Read More...
Aman appoints Elliot Miller as Director of Sales
Go back to the e-newsletter > Aman is pleased to announce the appointment of Elliott Miller as Director of Sales, Australia and New Zealand. Representing a…Read More...
Aman: The new and improved
Go back to the e-newsletter > Saturday 17 October 2015 will see the reopening of Amanjena, Morocco, after a three month enhancement project of the public…Read More...