- Marriott identifies new influential group, ‘The Re-imaginers’
- Virtuoso reviewing Preferred hotel program amenities
- ILTM Asia Pacific back with a vengeance in 2023
- Life transformation rehab on trend at Kamalaya
- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
AmaWaterways celebrated the christening of its newest ship, AmaSiena, with a ceremony in Lahnstein, Germany on Sunday .Read More...
AmaWaterways opens 2022 program six months early
AmaWaterways is now accepting bookings for the majority of its 2022 deployment, six months ahead of previous season openings. All itineraries in France,…Read More...
AmaWaterways adds four new itineraries in 2021
AmaWaterways has unveiled its 2021 sailings, which are now open for reservations. In 2021, the company will welcome a new state-of-the-art ship, four new…Read More...
AmaWaterways (APT) adding new European ship
AmaWaterways (represented in Australia by APT) will add a new ship to its European fleet on 1 July, 2020 to be named AmaSiena. The 156-guest ship will sail a variety of seven, 10 and 11-night itineraries, visiting iconic cities, historical villages and spectacular vineyard regions along the Rhine, Main, Moselle and Danube rivers.Read More...