- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Qatar Airways, in partnership with Giorgio Armani, has launched its newly designed range of luxurious Giorgio Armani Fragrances and Beauty amenity kits, available to First Class passengers on select A380 flights. Designed exclusively for Qatar Airways, the First Class amenity kits are designed in timeless black, the…Read More...
Etihad and LUXE City Guides create colourful amenity kits
Go back to the e-newsletter > Etihad Airways has launched a colourful new range of collectable limited-edition Business Class amenity kits, the result of…Read More...