- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
Amour Asia Pacific
Go back to the e-newsletter LATTE chats to Richard Barnes, CEO of Worldwide Events, and Yathasak Supasorn, Governor of Tourism Authority of Thailand, about bringing the first Amour Asia Pacific trade event to Thailand, romantic trends and honeymoon highlights. 1. Tell us about Amour. Richard Barnes: Amour is a luxury travel trade event…Read More...
Thailand to cement its position as Asia Pacific’s most…
Go back to the e-newsletter Worldwide Events, global market leader in 1:1 events for the B2B travel industry recently announced its partnership with Tourism…Read More...