- Marriott identifies new influential group, ‘The Re-imaginers’
- Virtuoso reviewing Preferred hotel program amenities
- ILTM Asia Pacific back with a vengeance in 2023
- Life transformation rehab on trend at Kamalaya
- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort
Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort has taken culinary experiences to new heights. In a former eight-hectare coconut plantation where the resort is located, Anantara Tangalle has demarcated a sprawling plot to grow its own rice, vegetables, herbs and spices.Read More...
Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort introduces Ayurvedic…
The seven-day wellness journeys are based on the guiding philosophies of Ayurveda, designed to balance and nourish mental and physical health.Read More...
Anantara Tangalle in Sri Lanka launches marine turtle…
In line with Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas’ philosophy that environmental responsibility begins at home, Anantara Peace Haven…Read More...
Inside Anantara’s luxury resort in Sri Lanka
Go back to the e-newsletter Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort in Sri Lanka is now welcoming guests to the latest trending travel destination, in the lead-up to its grand opening in mid-March. Sheltered by a crescent of golden sand and fringed by coconut palms, Anantara Peace Haven Resort is an unexplored paradise located in Tangalle on Sri…Read More...