- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
Andaz Munich Schwabinger Tor
Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski, 100% owned by that august luxury hotel company, is a significant player in Munich’s past. It was built by King Maximilian II in 1858 as his personal guesthouse, on the main central thoroughfare named in his honour.Read More...
Andaz marks Germany debut
Hyatt Hotels Corporation has officially opened Andaz Munich Schwabinger Tor, the first Andaz branded hotel in Germany. Joining Andaz hotels in top destinations…Read More...