- FCTG’s Luxury Travel Collection to offer complete biz solution
- Strong demand for Middle East, Africa, India for A&K
- Intimate luxury retreat set to debut in Northern NSW
- Virtuoso’s recruitment program backed by 20+ local agencies
- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor has reopened after an extensive renovation, with its rooms, public spaces, children’s club and façade restored to its classical, colonial glory.Read More...
‘Breakfast at Angkor’ experience with Anantara
Go back to the e-newsletter With Cambodia’s Angkor Archaeological Park dominating bucket lists the world over, Anantara Angkor Resort has introduced…Read More...
Seven of the world’s best selfie spots
Go back to the e-newsletter > APT shares its tips on creating Instagram-worthy posts no matter what part of the world you or your clients find yourself…Read More...
Rosewood Siem Reap to join Phnom Penh property
Go back to the e-newsletter > Rosewood Hotels & Resorts has been appointed by Cambodia-based property developer Vattanac Properties to manage Rosewood Siem Reap, scheduled to open in 2019. It will be the second Rosewood property in Cambodia, following Rosewood Phnom Penh opening in 2016, also owned by Vattanac Properties, and marks…Read More...