- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
After an environmentally-sensitive and inspiring rebuild, Wilderness Safaris’ Serra Cafema Camp in Namibia’s extreme north-west has reopened. Located in one of the most remote regions of southern Africa - on the banks of the Kunene River in the Hartmann’s Valley - Serra Cafema offers life-changing journeys to this extraordinary desert location,…Read More...
Accor to open 50 hotels in Angola within two years
AccorHotels has confirmed their partnership with major Angolan company AAA ACTIVOS LDA, to open 50 hotels in Angola (ranging from economy to luxury) between…Read More...