- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Hiking, skiing, mountain biking, trail running: Outdoor activities are nearly endless in Austria, all-year-round – and so are accommodation options for holidaymakers looking to spend their well-deserved break in the mountain regions. The Austria Hotel Collection unites the best hotels in Austria every year. Have a look at our picks for Alpine…Read More...
Australian overnights in Austria above 2019 levels
The number of Australian overnight stays in Austria has surpassed pre-COVID levels, and is anticipated to increase further when additional air capacity opens…Read More...
Austria Tourist Board’s new CEO outlines key focuses
Austrian National Tourist Office welcomed a new Chief Executive Officer to its ranks with Astrid Steharnig-Staudinger taking office and immediately fronting the…Read More...
Everything you need to know about booking a hotel in Austria
Finding accommodations in your clients’ travel destination can sometimes feel a little daunting, especially when you haven’t been to the place yourself. Austria may be a country small in size but it definitely does not lack in natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, and a long tradition in excellent hospitality. Austria National Tourist Office has…Read More...
New Sydney HQ for Austria Tourism
Austria National Tourist Office (ANTO) has relocated its local headquarters from Mosman on Sydney’s North Shore to the office of the Austrian Consul General in…Read More...
All signs pointing up for Austria’s COVID rebound
Under the motto ReDesign Tourism | now over 1,200 national and international participants gathered in Vienna to take part in the three-day event which not only…Read More...
ANTO puts the call out for Product Managers
Austria National Tourist Office (ANTO) is seeking "creative journey experts" to attend a special trade event being held in Vienna this may.Read More...