- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
In a major partnership, AccorHotels has joined forces with LinkedIn, the world's largest professional network on the Internet, to enrich its mobile app with a new service for travellers. All AccorHotels guests can use this new feature, Business Check powered by LinkedIn, to create and facilitate business…Read More...
Applause for Oman Air
Go back to the e-newsletter > The Oman Air website has been voted as one of the airline industry's best. The site, which was relaunched in 2014, has been…Read More...
An Elite Experience in Bali
Go back to the e-newsletter > A personal luxury guide to Bali's restaurants, dynamic activities and bespoke shopping is at the fingertips of guests…Read More...
Your next holiday handpicked by Hilton
Hilton Worldwide has partnered with the University of Cambridge to launch the first-ever Holiday Matchmaker Facebook App. The new tool analyses a user’s Facebook ‘Likes’ to reveal their traveller personality profile. Results reveal what kind of traveller they are, handpick destinations best suited to their travel style and even recommend…Read More...
Four Seasons’ new app: Service as mobile as you are
Long the leader in personalised service in the luxury hospitality industry, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts is now offering guests an opportunity to…Read More...
Lufthansa launches new app for Apple Watch
Lufthansa is revolutionising its airport experience with a new app developed especially for the Apple Watch. It allows passengers to use their watch as a…Read More...