- Regent Seven Seas debuts new season four months early
- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
Aqua Expeditions has introduced SpaceX’s Starlink Satellite Internet on Aqua Mare, Aqua Nera, and Aqua Blu and will deploy the same tech aboard Aria Amazon and Aqua Mekong by September 2023. Aqua says it is now the only small ship expedition line to offer the groundbreaking technology on its voyages to the world’s most biodiverse and culturally…Read More...
Aqua Expeditions eyes robust growth from Australia
Aqua Expeditions is targeting a larger stake of business from the Australian luxury cruise segment, with Founder and CEO Francesco Galli Zugaro saying he…Read More...
Aqua Expeditions confirms Galapagos entry, new superyacht
Aqua Expeditions has confirmed an expansion of its fleet with the introduction of a superyacht, Aqua Mare, to launch in the Galapagos from May 2022, as…Read More...