- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Art Series Hotel Group
Go back to the e-newsletter When the doors swing open and welcome guests to Art Series Hotel Group’s first Queensland property in mid-September, the completion of The Johnson will be a salute to two of Australia’s most important players in modern art and architecture: artist Michael Johnson, for whom the hotel is named, and Karl Langer, who…Read More...
Art Series announces new events spaces
Go back to the e-newsletter Art Series Hotel Group have announced new art-inspired conferencing and events spaces across four of their properties. They…Read More...
The Johnson colours Brisbane
Go back to the e-newsletter > Art Series Hotel Group is pleased to welcome master colourist, Michael Johnson to their collection, as his work becomes the…Read More...