- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Members of Qantas Frequent Flyer and Accor’s loyalty program, ALL – Accor Live Limitless, can for the first time be rewarded twice when they fly with Qantas and stay at one of Accor’s hotels.Read More...
Art Series hotel opens in the West
Accor has opened the doors to its ninth Art Series hotel, The Adnate, which stands adjacent to Perth’s luxury and lifestyle destination of King Street in the…Read More...
Mövenpick well-suited for the Australian market: Issenberg
The CEO of AccorHotels Asia-Pacific, Michael Issenberg, believes the Australian market could be a suitable fit for the group's upscale brand with Swiss…Read More...