- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
ASIA DMC has identified Australia as a market ripe for aggressive development by hiring travel industry specialist Lindy Andrews to head its new office in Sydney. Ms Andrews is charged with positioning ASIA DMC in Australia as an extremely accomplished supplier of high-end leisure, tailor-made journeys focused on…Read More...
ASIA DMC to unveil “Spirit of Travel” at ITB…
Regional tour operator ASIA DMC is preparing to roll out its new unique brand of luxury tailor-made travel experiences called “Spirit of Travel”…Read More...