- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
- The Ritz-Carlton Melbourne – now open
- Virtuoso’s AU/NZ RMAB together in Fiji
- ITRAVEL creates new luxury arm, joins Virtuoso
- Cakes & Flowers delights at The Dorchester
- Swan Hellenic’s Kimberley season in limbo
- Virtuoso forecasts ‘bumper year’ for luxury cruising
Announced at ILTM Asia 2015, Anantara Hotels, Resorts and Spas has already had an extremely productive year, having reached a total of 34 properties in operation across 10 countries, and continues its strategic expansion with a strong pipeline of future openings in Asia and the Indian Ocean by the end of 2016. Anantara is developing two…Read More...
The newest designer dining experience in the Maldives
Recently unveiled to the world's connoisseurs, Nest at PER AQUUM Niyama in the Maldives invites the resort's guests as well as gourmands from further afield to…Read More...
Asia’s best luxury wellness spa
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali's divine Heavenly Spa by Westin was recently awarded the prestigious international acknowledgement and voted…Read More...
Inside the soon-to-open AVANI Bangkok Riverside
AVANI Bangkok Riverside has celebrated its official “Topping Off” ceremony, attended by senior executives from Minor International (MINT) along with Nikolaus Priesnitz, General Manager of the new hotel. The executives met on the roof of the 26-storey hotel for the ceremonial completion of the building, with an impressive back drop of…Read More...
Suite family deal at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong has created two ideal family summer stay packages to make holidays in the region all the more memorable. Mini MO…Read More...
Mövenpick makes its Bangkok debut
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is making its Bangkok debut, with the opening of a contemporary hotel in one of the Thai capital’s most prime locations,…Read More...