- Marriott identifies new influential group, ‘The Re-imaginers’
- Virtuoso reviewing Preferred hotel program amenities
- ILTM Asia Pacific back with a vengeance in 2023
- Life transformation rehab on trend at Kamalaya
- Tauck puts more feet on the ground in Australia
- ‘The Great Debate’ – the Mediterranean by land or sea?
- Heritance Aarah has a big appetite for culinary success
- WeHo delegation returns to Australia
- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
Hawaiian Airlines will introduce new non-stop flights from Austin, Texas, and Orlando, Florida, to Honolulu beginning in the first half of 2021.Read More...
Auberge sets spring opening for Austin mansion
Auberge Resorts Collection says it is planning a Spring 2020 opening for its first urban retreat in Austin, Texas. Commodore Perry Estate, Auberge Resorts…Read More...
Hyatt debuts second Miraval spa and wellness retreat
Hyatt Hotels Corporation has added a second Miraval spa and wellness brand, with the debut of Miraval Austin. Set on 90 hectares of picturesque land overlooking…Read More...
Multi-million-dollar redesign at Four Seasons Hotel Austin
A multi-million dollar renovation at Austin’s Four Seasons is dramatically changing the downtown hotel’s guest rooms and raising the bar for luxury hospitality in Texas. Expected to finish in September 2017, the renovation of all 291 rooms and suites is only the latest part of a two-year, multi-phase enhancement that’s…Read More...
The new JW Marriott Austin is full of surprises
JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts has opened its first property in Austin, around two and a half years after production commenced. The 34-storey JW Marriott…Read More...