- CONFIRMED: Resilient Lady back to Australia/NZ for a second season
- Dalton flags headwinds and opportunities in luxury travel
- Registrations soar for Virtuoso Travel Week 2023
- Virtuoso’s 2023 Southern Cross Award winner revealed
- Virtuoso AU/NZ confirms professional development schedule
- The Ritz-Carlton Melbourne – now open
- Virtuoso’s AU/NZ RMAB together in Fiji
- ITRAVEL creates new luxury arm, joins Virtuoso
- Cakes & Flowers delights at The Dorchester
- Swan Hellenic’s Kimberley season in limbo
Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The Tourism Restart Taskforce (TRT) has pushed out its proposed date for the recommencement of the earliest international travel by around four months from its original vision of July 2020 to November. According to the revised Tourism Restart Timetable, dubbed "2.0", the resumption of outbound travel (most likely to New Zealand under the 'Tasman…Read More...
Taskforce timetable uncertainty a concern for tourism…
The Tourism Restart Taskforce has raised its concern at its latest meeting that the Australian Government's JobKeeper initiative may not be extended beyond…Read More...
Tourism Restart Taskforce launched
The national peak body for tourism organisations, the Australian Chamber – Tourism, has revealed the formation of the Tourism Restart Taskforce. The Taskforce…Read More...