- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
- TravelManagers ‘outperforming’ Signature’s expectations, says CEO
- Virtuoso embraces fast-moving tech, social and economic shifts
- Virtuoso Symposium 2023 gets underway
Go back to the e-newsletter > Australian and New Zealand travel industry professionals can now book a stay at one of Phuket’s most luxurious resorts at rates starting from as little as $AUD 152 or $NZ 167 per night. Located on Mai Khao beach on Phuket’s northwest shoreline, SALA Phuket offers privacy and comfort combining traditional Thai…Read More...
MY WEBSPOT offers Australian travellers their Wi-Fi fix
Go back to the e-newsletter > Research by Roy Morgan has revealed that Australians are increasingly using mobile phones when travelling overseas. Over…Read More...
Australian travel agents discover the merits of Malaysia
Seven travel agents from Victoria and Tasmania were hosted on a seven-day famil to Malaysia by Tourism Malaysia, Malaysia Airlines and Berjaya Hotels &…Read More...
Dave Pynt appointed guest chef of W Retreat & Spa Maldives
Dave Pynt, Owner and Head Chef at Burnt Ends, Singapore, will serve as the guest chef and Barbecue Ambassador at W Retreat & Spa-Maldives from 28 to 30 August, 2015. While there, the Australian-born Chef will train the W team in preparation and presentation methods of barbecue dishes and will share his passion for playing with fire.…Read More...