- Virtuoso APAC to recognise local travel advisors
- Revived: Dubai breathes new life into Palm Jebel Ali
- Lindblad returning as CEO of Lindblad Expeditions
- Signature Travel Network mulls future growth in Australia
- Testing is over: Virgin Galactic readies for commercial operations
- Mandarin Oriental eyes new markets for private homes
- Virtuoso reports soaring demand, and cost, of luxury travel
- Meet & Greet Italy to launch first Sicily rail tour
- Mexico’s AZULIK to operate new resort in AlUla
- Ponant’s 14th vessel will be a sailing ship, Gastinel confirms
Austrian Airlines is bolstering its Premium Economy capacity on its long-haul Boeing 777 aircraft, revealing it will increase seat-count in the cabin by two-thirds in 2023.Read More...
Lufthansa Group adds increased flexibility
The Lufthansa Group airlines, comprised of Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines and Brussels Airlines, have announced general changes to its ticket fare…Read More...
Lufthansa Group steps in after Adria Airways’ collapse
Lufthansa Group Airlines has announced new flights from Frankfurt, Munich and Zurich to the capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana, following the demise of Adria…Read More...
Lufthansa Group announces winter destinations
Go back to the e-newsletter > The Lufthansa Group Airlines – Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Germanwings, Eurowings, Lufthansa and SWISS – have announced the new winter schedule. This winter, via their hubs in Frankfurt, Munich, Zurich, Vienna and Brussels, as well as via many point-to-point routes, the Lufthansa Group Airlines will…Read More...